Have you heard of Tenable.io? Our new cloud-based vulnerability management platform built for today’s dynamic IT assets, like cloud, containers and web apps? Well, in this role you’ll get to take all of that and make it fit in an on-prem solution! That’s right, we’re asking you to put the cloud in a box.
- Responsible for taking the code and functionality of Tenable.io and making it work as an appliance or even function in private cloud environments
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Information Technology Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Strong Linux experience
- Strong experience with the Agile software development methodology and collaboration with internal teams to deliver software and configuration artifacts
- Experience in scripting languages including Bash, Python, or Groovy
- Experience with Docker or similar container solution
- Experience with orchestration tooling such as Kubernetes and Docker Swarm
- Experience working with AWS APIs
- 2+ years Experience building or working with RHEL packages
- 1+ years Experience deploying distributed, microservice oriented applications
- Experience with Java build tools including Gradle
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.
Please apply by using the ‘Apply’ button.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Dublin, Software Developer, Senior Developer.