Do you wanna join a revolution? We are looking for a designer to refine and streamline our user interfaces. We need a designer who is passionate about customer experience, and who is capable of transforming an advanced task into magic for the user.
Far to many existing systems in the market today are complicated and time consuming. Futurehome develops technologically advanced systems, but aims at lowering the technical barrier for entry.
Your responsibilities/What you will be doing?
- Shaping the design language on all user interfaces, developing our style, design and digital guide.
- Run workshops together with customers and partners
- Shape and form new functions and concepts from beginning to production with the product team
- Develop prototypes, wireframes and clickable mockups for presentations
- Conduct user-testing, surveys and interviews
Who are you?
- You are creative, curious and self-driven
- You work as well in teams as you do alone
- You have several years of working experience with digital design; user interface and user experience
- You have experience with design thinking
- You believe in continuous improvement
- You master English both in speech and in writing
- You have experience with Invision, Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator and/or other similar tools
- You have insight in different developer tools, programming languages and systems
- You can use Google Analytics, Hotjar or other relevant analysis tools
- You master presenting and arranging graphic elements and typography
What we offer
- A young, ambitious and exciting working environment
- A possibility to shape and create a working place you are proud of
- Working together with several large manufacturers and companies
- Fixed salary
- Flexible hours
Does this sound interesting? Then send your resume, cover letter and portfolio by 22.03.18 to our Head of Recruitment, Silje Kristiansen, at: email@example.com
Applications without portfolios will be rejected.