Beggars Group (4AD, Matador, Rough Trade, XL, Young Turks, New Gen) are looking for a talented NYC or London-based Full-Stack Developer to work with our artists and labels.
You will collaborate with fellow team members to develop rich, interactive online experiences to accompany and enhance our wider marketing plans.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years experience in a related field
- Experienced with Wordpress and Laravel, OOP (Object oriented programming), TDD / BDD (Test driven development)
- Comfortable with Linux / CLI
- Familiarity with the Spotify API would be extremely advantageous
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable code
- Ability to work autonomously and comfortably on features or sites from start to finish
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to manage multiple projects
- Version control (GIT, SVN or equiv)
- Development and customization of bespoke sites and online interactive experiences for artists and labels.
- Development and customization of Wordpress themes.
- Stay current with innovations from our streaming and retail partners with an eye to how we can work with them to improve our own sites.
- Perform an audit report of websites, identify design / UX issues / improvements.
This is not a remote position, we are looking for someone to work in either our Manhattan or South London offices.
Please send applications and examples of your work, with a description of your roll in their development, to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 2nd.