Join the HipChat team and be part of the next great thing in real time team collaboration. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new business being built within Atlassian.
As our iOS/ OSX developer you will be responsible for, creating a native Mac application for HipChat, adding features and fixing issues in the iOS app, and supporting our customers in the use of HipChat apps.
You will own this application from development to fielding customer support requests.
The ideal candidate is innovative, ambitious, self-motivated and keenly interested in collaborating with an awesome team.
You’re a good fit if:
- Have a good sense of humor
- You’d rather be David than Goliath
- You were the first kid on your block to build the LEGO fire station – then you made them into a motherboard
- Your dog responds to ‘sudo’
- You are open to feedback
- You have a favorite rage face
- Coding of native OSX application (with at least feature parity with existing AIR app)
- Coding for iOS application (mostly around adding features, improving existing code / performance)
- Helping with best design / coding practices for the native Mac app
- Respond to support requests related to the OSX / iOS applications
- Experience developing both native Mac (Cocoa-based) and iOS applications in objective-c
- Familiarity with best practices around objective-c development
- Desire to participate in design / product development process
- Drive to provide awesome and fast support to customer questions
- 2+ years experience specifically with iOS and Cocoa
- 5+ years software development experience
- Experience developing network-based applications