We are looking for an experienced iOS engineer to build and maintain our app.
Mitoo is an online network of sports teams, players, leagues, clubs and governing bodies. We take away all the nonsense that sports parents and players have to go through by providing solutions to leagues and giving players what they need, in their hand, when they need it.
Despite everything we’ve achieved so far, we’re a team of just eight people so if you join us you’ll have the chance to make a big impact and take on big responsibility very quickly.
We are organizing and contextualizing the world’s amateur sports data. For mobile development this means:
- Taking the lead on building a native app to replace our PhoneGap app.
- Integrating with our internal API, as well as having input into its further development.
- Coming up with, and implementing features to increase engagement across the Mitoo platform.
- Implementing beautiful user interfaces/experiences.
- We would love for you to really care about UX
However, everyone contributes everything they can to all areas of the company, so you’ll have the opportunity to have input into everything from frontend dev, to marketing strategy (if you want it).
We will be living and working in San Francisco by November (we are in Las Vegas right now).
Ideally you would have a couple of years of professional experience, be familiar with Git, love design (thus the post on smashing mag) and be a CS grad, but our priority is finding an enthusiastic person with a passion for all things iOS. You should want to get stuck in, work hard, and have lots of fun doing it.
How to apply