PCWorld|Macworld is looking for an iOS developer to build and maintain our iPad and iPhone apps. Current offerings include the Macworld Daily Reader iPad app and the App Gems iPhone app. In this position you will be working with a dynamic team of developers and designers, but you will be the lead developer for all iOS platform apps.
• Design and implement iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad software
• Be the knowledge leader in iOS app development
• Share knowledge among PCWorld|Macworld development staff and those of other business units in the IDG family
• Participate in the creative process
• Be able to break down and estimate tasks with reasonable accuracy
• Be able to communicate with product and project managers, QA and other developers
• Be a self-motivated, intellectually curious learner
• Be comfortable working in Agile, SCRUM-based processes
• Be a team player
• BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 1+ years’ experience with Mac OS X Cocoa (objective-c), and strong knowledge of the iOS SDK.
• 3+ years’ software development experience in a professional environment
• Experience working in a media environment is preferred, but not required
How to apply
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION: Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to and reference ‘iOS Developer’ in the subject line.