iOS Developer @ Booking.com in Amsterdam!
The Booking.com iOS apps have been downloaded over 20 million times all over the world, so your work will have broad international reach. Booking.com’s loyal customer are using our apps more and more.
Our mobile apps teams listen to our customers and give them the features that they want and use.
We are looking for highly skilled developers to join our mobile team in the vivid city of Amsterdam. Join our international team and help us to make the best travel app in the world.
- Maintain and enhance our iOS application
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning features
- Develop new and existing iOS applications features
- Provide estimates on development cycles
- Implement conversion experiments (A/B tests)
- Partner with designers to help define and implement User Interface improvements
- Work with team members on server-side integration
- 3+ iOS application development using the iOS SDK
- Knowledge of Cocoa, Objective-C and Xcode
- Knowledge of Object Oriented concepts and a strong passion for software development
- 5+ years of experience as a developer
- Strong interaction and design sense
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter, highly motivated, team-player
- Fully comfortable working in English, both in writing and spoken
- Willing/Able to relocate to Amsterdam
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with Apple Approval & Distribution Process, Ad Hoc & Enterprise Distribution
- SQL knowledge and/or willingness to learn
- An approved store App
- Experience working with A/B testing
- You are passionate about open source and contribute
- You’re not afraid to solve deep technical challenges of a whole new level at a huge scale
- You have an intrinsic curiosity in technological innovations and you are always on top of the latest trends
- You are you, We are Booking! (About us):
Booking.com is the world’s leading online hotel and accommodation reservations company
Our aim is to help all business and leisure travellers, whatever their budget, to easily discover, book, and enjoy the world’s best places to stay
We are a rapidly growing global company with an informative atmosphere headquartered in the beautiful city of Amsterdam
Our team consists of highly skilled individuals all working together to make our website the most user-friendly way to book accommodations in every corner of the world, 24/7 accessible, on all devices.
Join us on our daily challenging mission to provide worldwide users with the best approachable data-driven product by maintaining the wow-factor
For more inspiration, take a look at our dev blog: http://blog.booking.com/
Interested? We offer a competitive salary plus bonus, with possibilities for further career opportunities within our fast growing company. This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation we will assist you with a relocation package ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in the Netherlands. For more information or questions, please contact our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org – No agencies please!