Why we’re hiring a WordPress Developer?
Simple: We’re growing.
Growing because of great clients and a great team. Growing because we chose to grow and not because we have to. Growing because our upcoming projects will make us a better agency and a better team.
No two WordPress Developer jobs are the same.
To us, a WordPress developer is someone who can write compact, efficient plugins from scratch and transform WordPress from it’s default settings into a secure, scalable and organized set of blazingly fast custom functionality. And above all, someone who can deliver beautifully efficient, clean code. You know the kind of code that’s so gorgeous it gets liked on Pinterest? Code that’s better than an all night Breaking Bad binge, better than http://tr.im/4hlhn, better than… That’s what we want. That’s what you want. We can make that happen.
Who are we?
What the website won’t tell you
We’re currently looking to add 1-2 full-time WordPress developers to our team to work on a variety of startup and entrepreneurial projects for our clients. We’re a virtual company, so the work is 100% telecommute with benefits.
YASL (Yet Another Skills List):
- PHP — Custom PHP app experience
- WordPress — WordPress API, PHP classes in the internal codebase, plugin development
- DB — MySQL setup/optimization, custom SQL query experience
- User Stories — Defining and testing against user stories
- Git — Multi-dev workflows, branching and merging
- Deployments — Deployments into staging and production server environments
- APIs — Experience with multiple popular APIs
- JS — Coffeescript / jQuery
- UI / UX — Experience and passion to create beautiful work
- Portfolio — Examples of start-to-finish WordPress development for beautiful web apps and marketing sites
- Client Communication — An ability and willingness to engage clients directly, and brainstorm solutions / problem solve
- Collaboration — Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and with a team
- Agile — Comfortable with soliciting, accepting and managing feedback on a weekly basis within an agile workflow
- Continuous Learning — Enjoys learning in a company that values personal growth and knowledge
- Some type of non-coding, human-like interests