WordPress Marketing Developer - Remote OK
We’re looking for a full-time WordPress developer to help with work on the two properties we have: Growth Everywhere and Single Grain.
Growth Everywhere is an entrepreneurial podcast/interview series where I talk to world-class entrepreneurs and dissect their marketing funnels and also talk about personal growth.
Single Grain is a digital marketing agency that has worked with awesome companies such as Salesforce and Nordstrom.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Moving things around on pages
Running A/B tests
Coding up landing pages/redesigns
Ensuring our site is as fast as possible
Google AMP and Facebook Instant Articles
Creating/implementing simple widgets
Working with/managing designers
There will be more advanced work in the future. We have our hands in a lot of cookie jars.
As long as you’re pleasant to work with, fast to respond and a curious person, you’d be the right fit!
- 2+ years experience and strong expertise developing in PHP/WordPress development.
- Strong experience with HTML and CSS
- Expertise in developing responsive websites
- Able to work with virtual teams.- Experience in a dynamic, multi-project environment.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Understanding of AJAX and experience with the integration of third-party REST-style APIs
- Ability to deliver clean code
- An understanding of current SEO best practices