WordPress Developer Needed
We are looking for a forward thinking WordPress developer with amazing HTML, CSS, and PHP skills. Experience with jQuery a plus. Also experience working creating child themes off of frameworks (Startbox, Hybrid, Thematic, and Genesis mostly) is a must.
We need you to:
- Develop custom WordPress themes, when a framework just won’t cut it.
- Familiarity with Version Control Software. We currently use SVN and sometimes GIT.
- Have a working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Know how to evaluate whether an off-the-shelf plugin meets the client’s needs and our quality standards, or if we should build something custom.
- Develop WordPress widgets and plugins to make the CMS experience better for our clients
What we pride ourselves on…
- Integrating the design and development process to create high quality web sites and applications.
- Adhering to industry best practices in all areas of the the development process.
- Open, honest and direct communication with everyone to create a productive and fun work environment.
- Shipping Projects early and often.
- Exceeding Client Expectations at every turn.
- Under Promising and Over Delivering.
- Customer Service Excellence.
- Hiring the Best and Brightest and helping them become the kind of Software Craftsman they want to be
Our Core Values:
Innovation, Passion, Integrity and Caring about our Craft.
Education is not as important to us as real world experience. Show us what you’ve worked on, why you’re passionate about it, and how you pulled it off. We believe in the power of co-working and find it most productive if everyone is working in the Chicago office with the rest of the team. However, if you’re a perfect fit for our culture, and your skills are above reproach, we will consider applicants who don’t live in the city and will do our best to accomodate your needs.
If this sounds like the job you’ve been dreaming about, fill out the form below. Applicants without links to web based work will be ignored. We look forward to getting to know you.