WordPress Designer/Developer Position - Full Time
Digital Media Management is looking for a WordPress designer/developer in the Los Angeles area. Ideally, we are looking for a single candidate who can do both for the time being.
This position is currently a full-time position
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- MUST be a WordPress expert with ADVANCED knowledge of WordPress CMS
- HTML, CSS, Java, Flash, PHP, MySQL, Photoshop, Finalcut Pro, etc.
- Has produced at least 20 high-quality, fully-customized WordPress websites in the past
- Familiar with available plugins and have experience writing and modifying plugins
- Possess strong design aesthetic (based on examples)
- Strong IT skills – server and network issues, troubleshooting, etc.
Most importantly we are looking for people who are resourceful, entrepreneurial and reliable.
How to apply
Please email the following to :
1. Links to and examples of work (at least 5 examples)
2. Resume (optional, but preferred)
3. Why do you want this job? What is your current work situation?
4. If you are among the final candidates, be prepared to provide 3 references who can vouch for your work.