TopRank® Online Marketing is in search of a Website Developer to join its high-performing team. The ideal candidate seeks an opportunity for challenge, innovation and reward with an opportunity to do world-class work in a fun, growing and collaborative environment.
We are looking for a Website Developer that understands the technical side of SEO. This role requires proficiency in web publishing applications and web design and their impact on search engine visibility.
Primary Functions & Responsibilities:
• Conduct SEO technical audits for clients & help with implementation of items such as:
– Domain management/redirections
– Navigation audits
– 404 error page audit/management
– Robots.txt file/Robots meta tag coding
• Direct the design and implementation of websites, blogs, social destinations and email campaigns and landing pages
• Work closely with Account Managers to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables
• Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients
Three to five years of web development and design along with front & back-end SEO experience.
Experience working in an agency setting.
Proficiency in the following:
• Graphic Design Systems: Photoshop, Fireworks, InDesign
• Content Management Systems
• Dreamweaver or similar WYSIWYG tools
• Google Webmaster Tools & Analytics
• Mobile Web applications
• Forms/Landing Page Development Skills
This candidate should also have strong aptitude for client support and:
• Understand how to prioritize and manage multiple projects/tasks in a deadline-driven environment
• Time management skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to have a keen focus on:
– Client service and satisfaction
– Detail and consistent ability to meet deadlines
– Quality, quality, quality
TopRank® Online Marketing is a leading digital marketing agency based in Minnesota that helps clients increase sales and brand visibility online as well as improve customer relationships through search, social, email and content marketing. TopRank offers a strong opportunity for advancement, extremely competitive time off policy, IRA retirement plan, premium health insurance, and a creative office environment overlooking Lake Minnetonka.