Web and Graphic Designer
- Someone that can create visually stunning graphics, slice them into w3 compliant CSS and integrate them into existing websites, blogs and forums?
- Someone that WOWs others with your creativity and can take web design to the next level?
- Someone that is able to work under pressure, develop new concepts and is extremely proficient at handling multiple projects?
- Someone enjoys producing a full brand identity ranging from web, print, social media and email marketing?
- Someone that is ready to work for an upbeat company that offers great benefits, a great work environment and who performs well in a team atmosphere?
These are the duties for which you’ll be responsible
- Designing, managing, and updating cPanel’s online properties.
- Creating print graphics for marketing initiatives including booth graphics, flyers, brochures, logos, business cards, and other types of media needed.
- Creating clean semantic HTML + CSS for web projects.
- Coordinating ongoing branding efforts in collaboration with marketing team.
- Participating in ongoing marketing plan and projects associated with this.
- Meeting deadlines through project management.
- Fixing bugs and problems with cPanel properties.
- Adhering to, developing, and maintaining consistent use of corporate brand policy.
- Identifying and suggesting improvements to cPanel websites.
- Exercising due diligence in testing code in all browsers before released to public.
- Managing design/User Interface for all customer portals.
These are the skills, requirements, and experience we require* Creative ability – able to generate new and unique design concepts.
- Teamwork skills – able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Project Management skills – able to take ownership of assigned projects from beginning to end.
- Written Communication – able to communicate effectively in all written work.
- Time Management – able to use time effectively in an unsupervised fashion, pursuing other activities when regular duties have reduced volume;
- Planning/Organizing skills – able to prioritize and plan work activities.
- Adaptability – able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Computer knowledge – computer proficiency, which includes knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software; strong knowledge of electronic communication systems; able to navigate internet competently.
- Problem solving skills – able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully; able to apply independent judgement on regular basis in making decisions.
- Technical skills – technical skills which include:
o expert knowledge in the use of design concepts (layout, typography, color, white space, and grid.
o understanding of print concepts (bleed, resolution, and color).
o working knowledge of general web hosting principles and practices (bandwith, FTP, Domains/Subdomains, System Administration).
o expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and coding application.
o awareness of emerging web, design, and social trends and techniques.
o awareness of user centered design process and methods.
- Education/Experience – High School diploma or equivalent
o Three years of HTML / CSS coding experience (tableless HTML design).
o Three years of Graphic Design experience (Logos, Flyers, Brochures, and Icons).
Must have online portfolio! Please do not submit a resume without being able to demonstrate current skills through online portfolio.
In return for all the above, we offer the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Full Health, Vision, and Dental coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Free on-site lunch (Every Day)
- Paid Vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Working Environment
- 401K Matching
At our company, we take great pride in our diverse and talented workforce. We recognize that our continued success as a company depends largely on the collective strengths of our employees. We recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered without regard to an employee’s race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual identity, veteran status or disability. Privacy is a very serious matter for cPanel Inc; all information submitted is kept internally and is never shared with third parties.
How to apply
If this description fits you, apply below. It's relatively easy and painless.