Web and Graphic Desginer
- Someone that can create visually stunning graphics, slice them into w3 compliant CSS and integrate them into existing websites, blogs and forums?
- Someone that wows others with your creativity, taking web design to the next level?
- Someone that is able to work under pressure, develop new concepts and is extremely proficient at handling multiple projects?
- Someone enjoys producing a full brand identity ranging from web, print, social media and email marketing?
- Someone that is ready to work for an upbeat company that offers great benefits, a great work environment and who performs well in a team atmosphere?
If you answered YES to 3 or more of the above questions, we want to get to know you!
These are the duties for which you’ll be responsible
- Designing, managing, and updating cPanel’s online properties.
- Creating print graphics for marketing initiatives including booth graphics, flyers, brochures, logos, business cards, and other types of media needed.
- Creating clean semantic HTML + CSS for web projects.
- Coordinating ongoing branding efforts in collaboration with marketing team.
- Participating in ongoing marketing plan and projects associated with this.
- Meeting deadlines through project management.
- Fixing bugs and problems with cPanel properties.
- Adhering to, developing, and maintaining consistent use of corporate brand policy.
- Identifying and suggesting improvements to cPanel websites.
- Exercising due diligence in testing code in all browsers before released to public.
- Managing design/User Interface for all customer portals.
These are the skills, requirements, and experience we require
- Creative ability – able to generate new and unique design concepts.
- Teamwork skills – able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Project Management skills – able to take ownership of assigned projects from beginning to end.
- Written Communication – able to communicate effectively in all written work.
- Time Management – able to use time effectively in an unsupervised fashion, pursuing other activities when regular duties have reduced volume;
- Planning/Organizing skills – able to prioritize and plan work activities.
- Adaptability – able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Computer knowledge – computer proficiency, which includes knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software; strong knowledge of electronic communication systems; able to navigate internet competently.
- Problem solving skills – able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully; able to apply independent judgement on regular basis in making decisions.
- Please visit job site for the full job description**