Web UI/UX Designer for a new MMORPG
En Masse Entertainment is seeking a Web Designer to create and refine user interfaces and experiences for our web presence. This web designer will work in an open and collaborative environment in an effort to increase awareness of En Masse and the games it publishes.
First and foremost, we’re looking for a designer who can take style guides for an existing visual identity as well as requirements for functionality on a web page and use them to generate web pages that are simple and intuitive while also being engaging and visually stunning. If you are a proven graphic designer and know what it takes to make a website successful, you might be a good fit for this position.
If you had been a Web Designer for En Masse for the past few months, you may have been asked to perform the following tasks:
• Generate and tweak wireframes to help team members visualize alternate page layout options to facilitate discussion
• Discuss and research best practices for eCommerce product purchase workflows
• Develop a new visual look for our corporate site by creating mockups (in Adobe Photoshop CS5) of a few options for internal review
• Process visual ID assets created by the art team for use on our websites
• Overhaul our newsletter with an improved layout and visual design optimized for newsletter content delivery
If these tasks sound interesting to you, we’d love to see your resume.
• Bachelor’s degree in Web Design or equivalent degree/experience
• Proven ability to create engaging and intuitive web sites
• Passion for video games, especially massively multiplayer online role-playing games
Applying for this Position
When applying for this position, please include the following items in a compressed .zip file:
• Design Portfolio Examples
• Code Samples (if applicable)
Links to online versions of these resources are acceptable as long as they are universally accessible.