Web & Mobile Style Guide + Ongoing Work
We are looking for an experienced designer to prepare a comprehensive style guide for the Spotio web app and Android and iPhone applications and then work on one off projects on an as needed basis going forward.
Our goal is to build a pattern library with all of this elements so that our frontend developers can build next pages, by connecting elements. We will need designs for all pages to show if all elements will work together, and can be reused in future designs.
The style guide will be a fixed price project and then ongoing work can be done on either a fixed price or hourly. Right now our focus is to get the style guide done by December 18th, 2016.
- List of things we want to have at the end of the Style Guide project:
- Design structure (grid, spaces, IA specification)
- Design elements (buttons, icons, fonts, colours, windows, panels, bars, etc.)
- Site elements (Forms, lists, dashboard – charts, calendars, layers, popups, etc.)
- With described behavior and scaling possibility (ex. 1, 2, 3 buttons, X numbers of fields, etc.)
- All design elements, should be shown in all stages of used, focus, disabled, hoover, etc.
We work with standard bootstrap designs and we prefer to keep it that way, so custom fields and elements are possible but please keep it to the minimum and the web page is responsive.
We have a one page that you can use as an inspiration/ benchmark for a new design. I can email it over to you when the time is right.
The timeline is pretty tight on this first project so please make sure you are able to have good communication and availability.