Web Graphic Designers / Developers
We are expanding our software development team.
Positions available are for contract or full-time employment.
Who do we want?
• People who enjoy coding and like to learn and share their knowledge with others
• People who find accomplishment in finishing a project or fixing a problem
• People who are flexible enough to work on back-end code as well as customer-facing code
• People who have a programming-related degree or similar experience
What skills will make you stand out?
Required skills: C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQLServer 2008, jQuery, HTML, CSS
Nice to have skills: CoffeeScript, NHibernate, WCF, Qlikview, Objective-C
• We are a small global company that is not yet 1 deep at every position. Everything you do on a daily basis will have an immediate impact on the company.
• We have a relaxed office setting with a casual dress code and flexible work hours.
• You will interact with developers, IT departments, contractors, and business people from around the world.
• You will help develop and shape an emerging technology that helps people save money and time.
Oral and written communication skills
Yes, please. We are not expecting you to pen the next great American novel. We are searching for good people that love developing terrific products. We just want to understand your great ideas.
Nice to have languages: Spanish
What will you do?
• We are a small shop that doesn’t have defined roles.
• Everyone works on projects ranging from device user interfaces to data cleansing and report building.
• For the foreseeable future we are focused on web projects for publishing and consuming targeted content.
Still interested? Reply to the post with an email containing URL’s to your previous projects, portfolio, and/or online resume.