Web Graphic Designer
SOE Software is seeking a talented web graphic designer with front end development experience.
The ideal candidate will be a profoundly talented artist with the ability to create websites from concept to completion.
You will use your knowledge of current graphic design software to produce graphic art and visual materials for the web, video, and interactive projects.
You must remain abreast of technological advances in the field and be able to identify areas of use in the organization.
Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field of front-end web development and user experience design is also necessary.
You must have a demonstrated expertise in front end design techniques (CSS, HTML, WordPress).
A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related field is required.
- Works under general supervision and typically reports to the Creative Director.
- Design and construct web pages /sites.
- Plan and design graphic user interface (GUI) features.
- Maintains and provides ongoing design of the website, banners, UI and imagery.
- May be participating in the design and building of web-based multimedia content such as video or interactive projects.
- Must have experience with HTML/HTML5, and CSS3
- Strong understanding of UI/UX principles and usability standards
- Knowledge of mobile trends and media queries and liquid design techniques preferred
- Experience building for a WordPress environment
- Experience with motion graphics software such as Adobe After Effects, Premiere, or Flash is also desirable
How to apply
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit the following to
1. Up To Date Resume and Link to Portfolio
2. Expected Salary
3. A brief outline/cover letter explaining why you are the right candidate for this position.
4. Subject Line Should Read: APPLICANT – WEB GRAPHIC DESIGNER