Web & Graphic Designer
Brand Knew is a digital agency and incubator hybrid whose core competency lies in two fluidly integrated disciplines- complex social structure development and new media marketing. Also servicing clients in design, website development, brand identity, and social strategy, the firm’s capabilities run the gamut. Clients and advisees range in scope from private to public companies, start-ups to veteran household names, web services to retail.
We are currently seeking an absolute all-star designer who can complement our current development and creative staff. Position is full time and will be based in our LA office. A person who desires to work in a fast paced, high energy environment with a lot of opportunity is going to be the perfect fit. Creativity is a must, with the ability to make decisions quickly and bring concepts to reality efficiently.
Requirements below. Think outside the box when contacting us and let’s see how creative you can get.
Education & Experience:
- 3 – 5 years agency or similar experience focused on design, UI & UX
- BFA in Graphic Design, Interactive Media or related four-year degree preferred
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite applications: photoshop, illustrator and InDesign
- Strong web layout and web design skills
- Excellent creative/aesthetic judgment and the ability to communicate clearly to clients
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and strong communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and take direction, or to work without it, depending on the situation
- Coding skills are a major plus, but not required
- Strong creative thinker blending online and offline mediums
- Must be aware of new trends in the industry
- Extremely organized
- Solid understanding of technology and the development process
- Development of wireframe site architecture
- Front end & back end architecture design for websites and mobile applications
- Brand identity design
- Creative ideation
- Team collaboration