Schoology is one of the fastest growing education technology startups, and we are eager to expand our team. We’re looking for a rockstar designer with a passion for creating amazing print and web design work. Duties include graphic design for marketing campaigns, trade shows/events, maintaining and updating the corporate website, microsites, and landing pages.
If you are interested in joining an energetic group of entrepreneurs, and you are excited to learn new technologies that push the envelope forward, then Schoology is perfect for you. We are located in a loft space in midtown NYC and offer competitive salaries, full benefits, stock options, and an awesome office with a pool table, Pac-Man/Galaga arcade, Coke machine with free drinks, and a fully stocked kitchen via weekly FreshDirect grocery deliveries.
Come join us!
- - Work directly with Creative Director and collaborate with all other internal teams to produce high-quality web, print and production graphics
- - Partner with Marketing & Sales teams to develop marketing campaigns to be executed online and in print
- - Design, maintain and update website creative elements ensuring quality control and a consistent overall look and feel
- - Take concepts/storyboards and transition them into graphics for multiple channels
- - Work with printing companies on executing deliverables and achieving the best quality of design for signage and graphics
- - Deliver designs that embrace the capabilities of modern device and browser technologies with a standards-driven, accessible foundation
The ideal candidate will:
- - Have a portfolio that demonstrates a strong understanding of design principles, typography, current design trends, and effectiveness across a multitude of platforms including print and web
- - Be highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- - Have experience with HTML and CSS (advanced knowledge a plus)
- - Have experience testing in major browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- - Be organized with proven success in meeting deadlines on multiple projects in fast-paced environment
- - Love what they do.
How to apply
If this sounds like the gig for you, send us your resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio through our our jobs page: http://schoology.com/jobs.php