Web / Graphic Designer at VoucherCodes.co.uk
About the job
VoucherCodes.co.uk is looking for a talented web designer to join our growing team in Clerkenwell, London. We’re looking for someone with 2+ years experience but if you’re a talented graduate with a great portfolio we’d love to hear from you too.
You’ll join the other members of our multi-disciplinary design team who are jointly responsible for our entire creative output that includes web, print, branding, mobile and user experience design.
- Develop UI patterns and work on UE flows with our Lead Designer and Head of Product Development.
- Produce external marketing materials and micro-brands.
- Work with the Partnerships Team to develop on-site promotions for our key merchant
- Help develop the VoucherCodes.co.uk brand guidelines.
- Take part in monthly design crits.
- You’ll have a portfolio of tip-top web design work that demonstrates your ability to learn new skills.
- You’re a Layer Mayor and have strong knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You’re as happy working on your own as you are in a team and thrive in a fast paced, startup
- You can demonstrate your ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
- You have a strong interest in usability issues coupled with a passion for emerging web
- You have a sense of humour http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxAT7DtQfeA
Ideally, you’ll also
- Have print experience and feel comfortable using InDesign.
- Have a knowledge of XHTML and CSS.
- Have worked on commercial projects or ones with business requirements.
- Have an interest in A/B and other forms of testing.
VoucherCodes.co.uk is one of the UK’s leading shopping websites. Our popular newsletter is sent to over 3.5 million people every week and since launching in 2008 we’ve helped the British public save millions of pounds each year.
New designers get their own choice of setup and like everyone they benefit from regular company activities, free breakfast and an annual company holiday – in July we’re off to Palma in Spain