Web Development and Analytics Specialist
Employee-owned Cement Manufacturing Corporation is known for trust and innovation. That’s why we hire the best! Whether in research, engineering, sales and marketing or operations, CTS offers a great opportunity to demonstrate your top-notch skills in support of world-class cement technology. You’ll be working directly with the Marketing team in a casual, fun, and fast-moving environment.
We’re seeking a Web Development and Analytics Specialist to join our employee-owned company. The chosen candidate will be responsible for CTS’s web development, analytics, troubleshooting, integrating the web with other marketing-related activities, and driving users to our web properties.
This full-time position is based in Cypress, CA, and reports to the Director of Marketing. Responsibilities, requirements and qualifications are shown below.
• Work with Director of Marketing to plan and execute our web-based marketing strategy to grow our market position.
• Web Development and Integration
o Develop, maintain, and keep our new corporate responsive website up to date; optimize website for user experience, increased traffic and conversion, and clearly communicate the right messaging of our company, brands and product.
o Continue to fine-tune, troubleshoot and fix issues, and iterate our new corporate site.
o Create and maintain, and keep our new employee responsive website up to date.
o Initiate and manage a link building strategy.
o Produce web-optimized images with the Graphic Design and Video Production Team for use on websites.
o Collaborate with key stakeholders to optimize the integration of the Web channel with other marketing activities (campaigns, lead capture and nurture, trade shows and events, digital promotions, etc.).
o Work with IT to troubleshoot web-based and hosting issues.
• SEM and Web Analytics
o Research, analyze and maintain SEM best practices on corporate website and social media.
o Develop and implement organic search and PPC strategies to drive online traffic from major search engines.
o Monitor and maintain reporting of corporate website performance metrics in Google Analytics, and recommend site modifications.
• Digital Marketing
o Manage, execute and measure digital marketing projects and campaigns for improving user experience and increasing conversion rate.
o Develop engaging web and social media content to grow the right audience through content ideas, creation and curation.
o Keep current on new technologies with developments in digital marketing.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
At least 3 years of solid web development and analytics experience with strong knowledge of:
• User experience and conversion marketing.
• WordPress, Google Analytics, webmaster tools and social media applications.
• SEM best practices, including SEO and SMM
• Digital marketing
• Ability to demonstrate scripting/programming skills.
• Understanding of UX/UI functionality.
• Familiarity with video streaming technologies.
• Email marketing programs like Constant Contact or AWeber is a plus.
• The use of a Project Management tool like Trello is a plus.
• Experience marketing in the construction industry is preferred but not required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology with Database Administration, Computer Science, Web Design, or Computer Information Technology preferred.
• Front-end development and/or graphic design background preferred.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite: Dreamweaver, Muse, Bridge, with basic knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and InCopy preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and type 60 wpm.
• Self-motivated, energetic and a team player.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with cross-functional teams and management.
• Flexible, adaptable to change, and open to constructive feedback.
• Effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing deadlines.
• Attention to detail; strong organizational, troubleshooting, and time management skills.
• Ability to complete projects and tasks on time.
• Analytical, creative, and detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
• Strong copywriting skills a plus.
• Portfolio to show of web development work, and examples of analytics results and engagement on social media.
A comprehensive benefits package is available. Benefits include paid vacation and sick leave, health insurance, dental insurance, ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) and 401(k). This position requires a background check and drug test upon completion of the interview process. CTS Cement Manufacturing has a zero tolerance drug policy and is an equal opportunity employer.