Work for a company you can be proud of. WaterFurnace, the most respected name in geothermal, is looking for a talented developer with an aptitude for front-end development to join our award-winning marketing team. You’ll be part of our in-house agency and will help guide the online identity of several environmental brands.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Communications, the Web Developer will be responsible for taking concepts created by our design team and making them come to life. You’ll work as part of a team with another seasoned web developer and graphic designers to create new websites, support existing websites and develop applications.
You’ll receive an attractive compensation package including a competitive salary, 401K with match, great health benefits (includes medical, vision, dental and prescription coverage), tuition reimbursement, paid vacation & sick time, yearly reviews with merit increases and more.
Qualifications:The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2+ years of experience developing mobile and/or web applications
- High level of proficiency with HTML 5/CSS 3
- Proficiency with responsive mobile design
- Experience with HTML 5 canvas animation
- Ability to comfortably move between front end and back end technologies
- Experience with .NET framework
- Working knowledge of SQL and database management
- Good written and communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Deadline-oriented and self-disciplined individual
Bonus skills (not required)
- Experience with PHP
- Experience with email marketing and marketing automation platforms
- Experience developing in Apex for the Salesforce.com platform
- Strong understanding of UI/UX
Headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana, WaterFurnace has been raising the standard on energy efficiency since its inception in 1983. WaterFurnace units have been installed across all 50 states and in countries around the world. Although we earned a reputation as a leader in geothermal heat pumps, we’ve worked in recent years to innovate new technologies, integrate key trends and grow our core business to represent a portfolio of clean and sustainable solutions.
WaterFurnace is owned by the NIBE group and is part of a global family of companies that employs more than 11,000 people with annual revenues exceeding $1.5B USD.