Senior Web Developer
We are seeking full-time, senior web developers to join our team of creative, forward-thinking web professionals. Multiple positions are available and we are open to telecommuting in addition to working onsite at our Fredericksburg, VA office.
- You are a web developer who enjoys creating clean code that drives innovation and meets the demands of the project.
- Delivering projects on time and with a high degree of excellence gives you a sense of pride in your work.
- You are looking for an employer who values your input and expertise.
- Self-motivation drives you to work hard and a team environment energizes you.
- You want to work in a casual environment with people who are serious about improving processes and producing quality end products.
- You are flexible and easily adapt to a rapidly changing, fast-moving workplace.
- You understand the “why” of programming principles in addition to the “how.”
- Challenges and relying on creative problem solving fuel your motivation.
- Develop and improve back-end applications for customers and employees
- Implement and update front-end websites
- Program with the recognized coding standard
- Stay current with new technologies and coding methodologies
- Participate in peer code reviews and ongoing professional development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5-10 years experience with web application development
- Experience with PHP/SQL
- Experience with MVC (Model-View-Controller)
- Knowledgeable about code repository systems
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented
Experience in the following is beneficial but not required:
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Pay commensurate with experience and qualifications
SANS provides intensive, immersion training (live and online) designed to help information security professionals master the practical steps necessary for defending systems and networks against the most dangerous threats – the ones being actively exploited.
Our web development team provides the support for 10+ front-end websites in addition to developing the back-end applications that drive our business processes and customer interaction. Development is done on Macbook Pros in a casual work environment. We are a rapidly growing team that thrives on excellence, hard work, camaraderie, and teamwork.
If you’re prepared for a challenge and looking to be on a rewarding team, apply today.
How to apply
Submit your resume to