Candidate will join the programming team in the development of interactive database driven applications and interact with management and clients to assist in establishment of requirements and timelines. This is a fast-paced agency environment, requiring a self-starter who is on the top of his or her game and desires to lead the industry.
- mySQL: Ability to design & maintain custom mysql databases. Write SQL selects, inserts, deletes, updates. Good knowledge of JOINS. Understand database optimization and Indexes
- PHP: Ability to write complex applications in PHP. Knowledge of MVC (model-view-control) application design. Understanding and experience implementing security measures. Experience with CodeIgnitor a plus.
- Drupal: Drupal experience a big plus, particularly with Drupal theming and module development.
- HTML/CSS: Mastery of these is a must
- jQuery: Experience using with front-end interfaces
- AJAX: Experience with Ajax client/server interaction
- Unix Skills: (Solaris a plus) SSH, basic file manipulation (vim, emacs, etc.), basic knowledge of apache & config files
- Good image manipulation skills: for building out applications from designer’s source files (Illustrator or Photoshop file formats)
- Communication skills: for discussing issues with clients and programming team
- Time management skills: for estimating programming task lengths & being able to juggle multiple tasks at once
- High level application design: ability to take a high-level problem; divide and conquer
How to apply
Please email us at