Pinnacle Promotions, one of the nation’s fastest growing promotional marketing agencies, is in search of a Web Developer. This position will be responsible for developing and supporting applications for our internal staff, as well as our external websites. The ideal candidate will be a team player that is detail oriented and highly organized. This is a fast paced role where the ability to multi-task and prioritize is crucial to success.
Pinnacle Promotions provides custom imprinted promotional products, sportswear and other marketing services to thousands of companies throughout Atlanta and the United States. We have a proven, team-oriented sales and marketing approach with a focus on long-term client development that gives us a competitive advantage in any economic environment. Counselor Magazine named Pinnacle as a “Best Places to Work” winner in 2008, 2010 and 2011, and most recently PPB Magazine named us a Best Places to Work for 2011.
Position Responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Work with web development, sales and marketing teams to create additional features and functionality to our websites and internal tools
• Develop web applications that are secure and adhere to all current standards
• Manage multiple projects and responsibilities to meet deadlines
• Support internal staff with any computer related issues
• Reports to the manager of Web Development
Professional & Personal Qualifications:
• Working knowledge of Mac software and the OS X server environment, Unix experience preferred
• A minimum of 2+ years working with Web Servers (the typical LAMP stack)
• A minimum of 2+ years working with Shell Scripting; basic command-line knowledge
• A minimum of 2+ years of web application development using object oriented PHP and mySQL
• Experience with the MVC design pattern preferred
• Experience with PHP frameworks: Codeigniter, Zend preferred
• Comfortable in an all Macintosh environment
• Web design skills, a plus
• Working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
• Competitive Salary
• Healthcare Coverage
• PTO Program
This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a fast-growing, highly professional organization.