We’re looking for a web developer who can bring something new to our award-winning team based in a remarkable city.
Our set up
- A small development team…
- co-ordinating with other internal development teams around the world…
- part of a multi-national, highly talented and multi-skilled Online Marketing team…
- which creates and maintains several key websites as part of a very large global company.
What we’re looking for
Our new colleague will bridge the gap between the back-end programming and the front-end. The exact role isn’t set in stone but we’ll know the right developer when we see their work and meet them.
What we know about our developer-to-be
- has at least 2+ years professional development experience
- is willing to show-off an outstanding portfolio of sites they’re proud to have worked on.
- lives and breathes online
- has a constantly evolving skill-set
- is familiar with .NET-based Content Management Systems (Sitecore is an advantage)
- able to deliver projects on time
- fully fluent in English.
Finally, the position is based in Zürich, a city with a standard of living ranking among the highest in the world, in one of the most beautiful countries on the planet.