We’re looking for a web developer who can bring something new to our award-winning team based in a remarkable city.
Our set up
- A small development team…
- co-ordinating with other internal development teams around the world…
- part of a multi-national, highly talented and multi-skilled Online Marketing team…
- which creates and maintains several key websites as part of a very large global company.
What we’re looking for
Our new colleague will bridge the gap between the back-end programming and the front-end. The exact role isn’t set in stone but we’ll know the right developer when we see their work and meet them.
What we know about our developer-to-be
- has at least 2+ years professional development experience
- is willing to show-off an outstanding portfolio of sites they’re proud to have worked on.
- lives and breathes online
- has a constantly evolving skill-set
- is familiar with .NET-based Content Management Systems (Sitecore is an advantage)
- able to deliver projects on time
- fully fluent in English.
Finally, the position is based in Zürich, a city with a standard of living ranking among the highest in the world, in one of the most beautiful countries on the planet.
How to apply
We are only able to consider applications from applicants holding a valid Swiss Work Permit or holds an EU Passport.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and CV in English to Marc Roberts .
No agencies please.