Midwest New Media, an interactive marketing firm located in Cincinnati, seeks a talented and energetic web developer for a contract position.
The ideal candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Expert capabilities in PHP, MySQL, standards-compliant HTML5/CSS, and jQuery
- 5+ years of professional web development experience
- Extensive experience developing custom applications for the Web, including content management systems and e-commerce solutions
- Familiar with social networking technologies, pay-per-click marketing, and SEO
- Experience developing APIs and mobile applications is considered a plus
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and/or Fireworks CS4/CS5
- Enjoys problem solving and is comfortable modifying and troubleshooting code written by others
- Can work efficiently and independently, on large and small projects
- Available by phone and e-mail during business hours
- Must be located in the United States
Compensation varies depending on the skills and experience of the candidate, as well as the nature of each project.
This is a short-term opportunity, with the possibility of a longer-term contract position for the candidate who exhibits talent, reliability, and attentiveness to the smallest of details.
Principals only, please. No phone calls.