PNC is a FORTUNE 500® financial services company. We’re strong, we’re sound, and we’re now the fifth largest bank by deposits in the U.S., with businesses organized around retail and commercial banking, asset management, and funds processing.
Our successful candidate will be responsible for all web page development and support for PNC interactive projects to include:
• Bulk e-mail
• Multimedia projects
• Web-based promotions and campaigns
• implementation of standards and guidelines
• Evaluation of functional design and testing technical usability
• Translation of visual and interaction design into a dynamic user experience
• A Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of web site development and maintenance experience
• Ability to be visually creative with a keen eye to build a clean user interface based off of web site best practices
• Ability to maintain data and web 2.0 standards, including writing of documentation, procedures, and definitions
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills as well as organizational, attention to detail, and strong QA skills
Technical requirements include:
• Demonstrated proficiency with web design and implementation (e.g., HTML, DHTML, AJAX, XML, Perl/ CSS, Java, Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat InDesign, WebTrends, TextMate etc.)
• Cross browser and platform compatibility (IE/Firefox on Win/OSX)
• Proficiency in planning, installing, and maintaining relational databases and in using database tools, including MY SQL in conjunction with PHP and JSP/ASP
• Strong ability to understand and troubleshoot PHP/ASP/JSP-based websites
Apply at www.pnc.jobs by searching keyword “90316BR”.
PNC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer — M/F/D/V/SO
How to apply
Apply at www.pnc.jobs by searching keyword "90316BR".