A CAREER WITH THE MMOG INNOVATOR AND DEVELOPER/PUBLISHER OF LEADING FREE-TO-PLAY ONLINE GAMES.
We are Nexon America Inc., the North American publishing arm of Nexon Group (1994), a pioneer of interactive entertainment software and the world’s leader in massive multiplayer online games which it developed and introduced in 1996.
Nexon America opened for business in Los Angeles in 2005 to bring the best of online entertainment to North American audiences. The company’s growing library of titles includes the world-famous franchise MapleStory, the role playing fantasy life of Mabinogi and the online multiplayer first-person shooter Combat Arms.
The Web Developer will work directly with a cross-functional team of Software Engineers, Database Engineers as well as Application Developers to design and innovate cutting-edge features for casual games and e-commerce. This person will assist in designing and implementing features from concept to completion, driving IT design and usability while addressing performance and scalability challenges. He/she will be responsible for tracking, documenting, reproducing and correcting problems, as well as versioning and building internal and external releases. The Web Developer must stay current and learn new technology as necessary for designing and implementing new software components.
• Design and innovate cutting-edge features for e-commerce.
• Assist in designing and implementing features from concept to completion
• Tracking, documenting, reproducing and correcting problems
• Versioning and building internal and external releases
• Researching current and new technologies as necessary for designing and implementing new software components
• Perform special projects as directed by the Senior Software Engineer and Development Manager
• Minimum 2-3 years of documented experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience developing complex ASP.NET and SQL systems
• Experience building C# applications (object oriented technical skills)
• Experience with JQuery and JSON required
• Ability to do outstanding work both individually and as a part of a team
• Must be willing to work additional hours as necessary
• Strong willingness to enhance one’s technical knowledge base via self study methods
• Strong communications skills
Nexon America is committed to offering competitive benefits and perks including but not limited to healthcare coverage, paid holidays, year-end break, matching 401K program, Feed-Me-Tuesdays & Fridays, flexible paid time off, company-paid team outings, subsidized onsite gym membership, subsidized language courses, massage chairs, free Starbucks coffee, tea, soda fountain, discounted vending snack machines, and much more!
How to apply
Qualified candidates please apply in our career page: http://www.nexon.net/Etc/Careers.aspx