Web/ CMS Developer
Kelly Government Solutions is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its key suppliers.Through our partnership with the National Institutes of Health, Kelly Government Solutions offers administrative, IT, engineering, scientific, and healthcare professionals the opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious research organizations in the world. We are currently seeking a Web Developer to work at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland.
This position offers:
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefit package
- Tremendous growth opportunity
- Opportunity to work at NIH, world’s foremost medical research center
- Learn more about what Kelly can do for you at www.kellygovernmentsolutions.com
National Institute of Mental Health
- Perform client-side, CMS, and server-side development.
*Follow the principles of progressive enhancement to add interactive functionality to NIMH websites.
- Update the NIMH CMS to support new content.
- Monitor, test, and optimize front-end performance of NIMH websites.
- Attend meetings, and collaborate with staff on Web development projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming or a related discipline.
- Minimum of three (3) years of related experience.
- Minimum of one (1) years of experience working with the frontend of Web applications.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working with the backend of Web applications. Must be proficient with the Java Web application stack, including JSP and servlets.
- Proficiency with a Java Web application framework (e.g., Struts 2) a plus.
- Ability to code REST Web applications and write both efficient SQL queries and regular expressions.•Expertise in current Web standards.
- Fluency in a minimum of one content management system (CMS).
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills.