Web Developer and Technologist
The Web Developer & Technologist will work within the creative team of Developers, Designers, Art Directors and Producers to develop innovative solutions that extends Monster’s Out-of-Home interactive experiences to the web.
• Research and develop web solutions for Monster’s OOH executions
• Collaborate with project teams on campaigns from planning to deployment.
• Hands on development of web applications and solutions.
• Work with the systems/server administrator to optimize developed solutions.
• Follow closely social media technologies, services and APIs
• Keep up to date with industry’s trends latest tools and practices
• Self-starter, problem solver, capable of working in a high paced environment.
• A college degree in a relevant field.
• At least 3 years of professional web development experience
• Basic understanding of: Ruby, Python, Java, .NET, Flash (AS3)
• Experienced with various protocols, architectures and frameworks (SOAP, JSON, REST, MVC, etc)
• Familiar with popular APIs such as Facebook, Google, Twitter and Foursquare
• Mobile web development experience, a plus
• Flash remoting, experience a big plus.
• Only candidates with links showcasing their work will be considered. Please submit these along with your resume.