Web Developer and Designer
When you work at College of DuPage, you can provide direction for students’ lives as you direct your own successful career. We strive every day to find new and better ways to prepare students to meet every challenge. As the second largest higher education institution in Illinois and the fifth largest single-campus community college in the nation, you can develop the career you’ve always wanted.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our team as a Web Developer. In this role, you will build and maintain the front-end of the College’s website and keep it running efficiently. This includes designing, building and implementing new web pages, templates and sites; integrating site with back-end applications; monitoring and analyzing traffic to the site and making recommendations to improve traffic; troubleshooting and correcting any web problems that arise; and performing day-to-day administration of the College’s Web Content Management System (CMS).
Some Key Responsibilities will include:
- * Maintain the College website, including mobile versions with the goal of improving the quality of our leads and increasing conversion rate. Provide ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting
- * Design web templates and pages based on established designs. Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use. Ensure that the layout of the content is accessible and logical; recommend improvements as necessary.
- * Ensure that the layout of the content is accessible and logical, recommending improvements as necessary
- * Use Google Analytics and/or other tools to track performance and measure effectiveness of current sites, landing pages and mobile sites. Provide regular reports to the Marketing Director.
- * Other Duties as assigned.
We are searching for candidates will a BA/BS in computer science, MIS, or a related discipline and 3+ years of web development experience, preferably in a higher education environment. Must be able to work proficiently in a cross platform MAC/PC environment.
The student population at the college is diverse in ethnicity, gender, language, age and background. College of DuPage is an AA/EO employer and strongly encourages applications from candidates who would enhance the diversity of its faculty.
To apply, please visit our website at: