Florida Atlantic University, Department of Enterprise Computing Systems, Boca Raton, Florida.
The Web Developer/Designer is responsible for providing support in all aspects of the FAU Omni Update Content Management System (CMS), including adoption by colleges and campus departments, account management, system administration and training. Provide web support and design through research, analysis and consultation on the use of new web technologies and techniques.
A Master’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or closely related field and two years of web administration experience is required.
Required skills and qualifications:
- A solid foundation with the LAMP stack
- Proficient with the Twitter Bootstrap framework and jQuery library
- Able to work in Unix environment
- Create standards based web pages (semantic HTML)
- Strong understanding of XSL/XSLT
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Professional, logical, and highly motivated approach to problem solving.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- A firm understanding of the principles of the university content management system including templates and how to apply them, role based security, and content tagging
- Strong experience in UI layout and Design
- Strong ability to bridge the communication gap between technical and non-technical users strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply, visit https://jobs.fau.edu (Position 992310). Florida Atlantic University is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access Institution. Individuals with disabilities requesting accommodation, please call 561-297-3057. TTY/TDD 1-800-955-8771.
How to apply
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/zprd3yx