In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the Sennheiser USA managed website and web-portals. The position requires both strong web programming and systems administration. It includes the management of outside service providers. The position is part of the USA Marketing Communications Team located in Old Lyme CT.
• Execute website updates in partnership with Marketing Team
• Design and program new web-pages as needed
• Develop new functionality and features for all web-outlets
• Retrieve web statistics, analyze visitor trends , initiate changes as needed
• Monitor SEO results and initiate adjustments as necessary
• Maintain existing e-commerce solution
• Assist in integrating social media into existing web applications
• Maintain existing internal and external web portals
• Manage outside service providers
Candidates Must Have:
• Advanced knowledge of standards–based XHTML
• Knowledge of programming languages such as:
o VBScript /ASP Classic /ASP.Net/PhP
o T-SQL/SQL/MySQL/ DTS Package programming/Stored Procedures
• Knowledge of the following software packages:
o Visual Studio 2010
o Interdev 6.0
o IIS 6.0 Administration
• Knowledge of Windows 2003 Server Administration
• Knowledge of Internet Features such as :
o Google MAP API, Google Site search
• Ability to work with, administer, and design a variety of database systems including Microsoft SQL Server 2000, Microsoft Access
• Knowledge of firewalls and Port Administration
• Skills in web-design and navigation structure, Knowledge in Photoshop
• Excellent computer skills including advanced knowledge for MS Office applications
• Some experience with E-commerce solutions
• Understanding of Search Engine Optimization
• Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects.
• Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
• Must be self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent attention to detail
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in Software engineering or related area; and two to four years related web development/design experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in Marketing/Communication as well as experience in consumer goods industry is a plus.