We are currently looking for a Web Designer that is passionate about creating user interfaces for the web. Driven by a desire to create high quality web applications, you want to help AWeber build the next generation of email marketing tools for over 120,000 small business customers.
Our team includes smart people who appreciate talented goal seekers, continuous learning, experimentation, and a lust for creating & implementing cutting edge technologies using agile processes. We welcome those who share these passions to apply.
- Expertise with coding HTML & CSS.
- Highly Skilled with Adobe’s Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Strong knowledge of development for cross browser compatibility.
- Strong Wireframes & rapid prototyping skills.
- Strong user interface design experience.
- Ability to manage & complete multiple tasks & projects within deadlines & constraints.
- Assertiveness & good communication skills.
- Comfortable working in an informal, high-energy environment.
- Create end-to-end experiences & features. (Concepts, Wireframes, Compositions, Coded pages (HTML & CSS).
- Maintenance & continual improvement of the AWeber control panel & public site.
- Strong knowledge of modern web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, Sass/Less, MediaQueries).
- Designing & developing responsive layouts.
- Maintaining & designing Wordpress templates & themes.
- Browser testing across various platforms & browsers.
- Continual optimization of Images, HTML, CSS code base for download speed & render time optimizations.
- Design & Create marketing assets.
- Work closely with Visual Designers to implement web designs & deliverables.
- Other duties & tasks as may be assigned.
Located in Chalfont, PA AWeber develops & manages an online opt-in email marketing & follow-up service. A growing 120,000+ international customer base access our website 24/7 to manage & send their newsletters to recipients who have specifically opted in on their website to receive that information.
- 100% Company Paid PPO medical, dental, vision, insurance. (including domestic partner benefits)
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Fully Reimbursed Gym Memberships.
- 3 weeks paid time off. (plus increases in paid time off)
- Paid holidays.
- 401K retirement benefits with company match and profit sharing.
- Free lunches every day.
- Break rooms stocked with soda, juices, coffee & teas.
- MacBook Pro laptops & 30" monitors.
- Multiple high definition theater rooms fully equipped with Xbox, Wii & Blu-Ray players.
- A game room with competition billiard, foosball, & ping-pong tables.