Decision Health’s design department is seeking an enthusiastic web designer to join our in-house creative team. The designer will be expected to produce original, innovative design concepts.
Responsibilities include website design, marketing, interactive product design and applying UX/UI principles to web work.
The designer will work collaboratively with marketers and product managers to create relevant and effective sites for a variety of business audiences. Designer should feel comfortable pitching concepts and ideas and have experience leading projects from conception through completion.
- 2-3 + years design experience
- Outstanding web design skills:
- Ability to code HTML/CSS
- Understand structural design of shared information elements (IA)
- Conceptual research, building wire frames and creating front end web graphics/CSS
- Integrate typographic, photographic, illustrative and other elements into designs
- Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- MS Office Suite
- Degree in web/graphic design
- SEO and UX knowledge
- Design involvement with an e-commerce site a plus
How to apply
Please send resume, work samples and salary requirements to