Monster Media is looking for a Web Designer to work with the latest web technologies on experiences that bring together the worlds of Out–of–Home Advertising, Social and Online Media. The candidate must be a self-starter, motivated individual, capable of working solo as well as collaborating with teams of designers, engineers, developers and producers.
- Fast paced hands on web design and development.
- Collaborate with production teams on web executions for multichannel campaigns.
- Work on web executions for internal use.
- Collaborate with the team as needed to ensure effective implementation of code and design.
- Contribute to monster’s design patterns and code library with valuable, robust, reusable solutions.
- Assist with other production task such as testing, debugging and QA.
- Keep up to date with the industry’s trends, latest tools and best practices.
- College degree in a relevant field or equivalent professional work experience.
- At least 3 years of recent, professional web design experience.
- Strong design, layout and typography skillsets.
- Experience with modern web practices such as responsive designs and HTML5/CSS3.
- Experience with mobile web design
- Proven ability to deliver design comps and wireframes.
- Passionate about web design and development.
- Able to deliver cross browser compatible applications and webpages.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Media Encoder.
- Basic knowledge of PHP & MySQL a big plus.
- Only candidates with a portfolio showcasing live examples will be considered, source code samples a plus. Please submit these along with your resume.
How to apply
Please send resumes (INCLUDING PORTFOLIO) to