Rapt Media, located in beautiful Boulder, Colorado, is the fastest and easiest way to create world-class interactive videos. Our powerful platform has fueled the interactive campaigns of Philips, HBO, NBC Universal, and Maybelline, with even more exciting prospects on the horizon. We’re pushing the envelope with HTML5 video on the web. If that sounds like your idea of an exciting product to build, read on.
As a Web Designer on a small team, you will work closely with our energetic design, marketing, and engineering team members to translate creative direction and marketing goals into highly-effective designs and layouts for Rapt Media, as well as external customer needs.
This position entails:
- Maintain and expand upon the development of our Wordpress-driven site using standards-based HTML5 and CSS3.
- Design of web sites, landing pages, micro sites, and emails for marketing campaigns.
- Fluency with core graphic design principles (typography, color, composition, grid systems, etc.)
- Frequent collaboration with team designers, marketers, and engineers, as well as external customers, such as Maybelline, Philips, and HBO.
- Maintain and contribute to our branding guidelines and marketing materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, web design, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years professional experience implementing web design.
- Expertise designing with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with Wordpress development, or an equivalent content management system.
- Remains current on creative trends in our industry as well as the latest techniques/technologies that help drive cutting-edge creative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
This is a part-time position in our Boulder office. There’s a good chance that for the right candidate this could turn into a full-time position within 3 – 6 months. If you want to contribute to our fast-growing company, and help push our amazing product forward, get in touch.
How to apply
Please send your email to