This is your opportunity to use your web design skills and knowledge of web design to plan and design successful websites you will be proud of.
Plaudit Design is a well established and growing firm specializing in custom websites and Internet marketing. Here you will find a fast-paced environment that focuses on the creation of quality sites. You will create custom websites in small teams based on client objectives and project requirements. Throughout the project you will focus on site planning and graphic design.
- Gather requirements from client
- Work with the client to plan the website through sitemapping and wireframing
- Design website in Adobe software (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Coordinate with web developers
- Coordinate with cross-discipline project team ensure successful delivery of projects.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating experience with web design
- Experience in planning successful websites
- Proficient in the use of Photoshop and Illustrator
- A solid understanding of basic HTML/CSS and web technology
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with others
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Capable of working concurrently on several projects
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm and creativity to provide original ideas
- Interpersonal skills to work directly with clients and team members
- Experience with graphic design of printed projects
- Proficient with Adobe Flash’s timeline and ActionScript programming
Competitive Benefits Package
This is a full time employment opportunity with a competitive benefits package:
- Medical and Dental
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability
Qualified candidates will demonstrate substantial web development experience with a focus on quality.
The need to meet face-to-face with co-workers and clients will limit this full-time employment opportunity to local Twin Cities applicants only.
How to apply
When applying, provide samples of your work or URLs of websites you have designed. Email to apply