RevSystems is seeking a full-time or part-time web designer to support our web team in Central NJ.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- An experienced web designer who enjoys working in a variety of modern design styles, who combines creativity with a deep understanding of usability.
- 2+ years experience hand-coding CSS/XHTML
- 3+ years experience designing web sites and web based application interfaces
- Proficiency in digital imaging and illustration using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Understanding of typography, color theory and branding
- Ability to create designs from provided wireframes, and to work with developers and the client to create site appropriate wireframes
- Experience designing web sites to follow the 960-pixel grid system
- Excellent understanding of CSS and HTML design constraints, with ability to create designs that respect those challenges and allow for easy development and maintenance
- Attention to detail, customer-service orientation, and creativity in problem-solving
- Ability to create design mock-ups for common user interface elements such as web forms, video players and user comment areas
- Ability and desire to work directly with developers to make sure that functionality is always created with great form and user experience in mind
The following skills are a desired, but not required:
- Knowledge of best practices and design guidelines for HTML email designs
- Ability to create designs for mobile apps (iPhone/iPad/Android) and mobile web site front-ends
- Experience designing themes for common web site CMS systems, specifically WordPress
- Experience with Adobe Flash and Fireworks
We’re looking for a team player with a great attitude and at least 3-5 years of solid experience. Please submit a resume along with an online sample of your work. Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered. This is a great opportunity to work with a custom media firm with a mix of small, medium and corporate clients. This is a full time position with benefits.
How to apply
Please email resume and portfolio to .