Web Designer (m/f)
Savings United is an international network of digital coupon marketplaces. We provide online coupons and shopping deals to millions of consumers around the globe. Our fast-growing internet startup is located right at the famous river Elbe in Hamburg, Germany. It’s our objective and our drive to provide millions of international internet users with the best online coupon codes of more than 1000 eCommerce stores. Our network in several countries consists of strong websites and for our mission to become the leading coupon provider. We are searching for a highly ambitious and motivated Web Designer (m/f). You have collected first experiences of coding and designing and feel encouraged to support us during this extremely exciting and challenging journey? We are more than looking forward to receive your convincing and creative application.
● Responsibility: You are responsible for different online projects
● Innovation: You design, develop and implement creative layouts and content for different internet sides
● Scalability: You work autonomously on scalable, high-availability websites
● Big picture: You keep the big picture in mind in everything you do
● Interface function: You are vital link to other departments as well as our management
● You have first practical experiences in web design
● You are experienced with UI/UX Design and Corporate Design
● You are familiar with the Adobe Family as well as with Scetch, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design, SVN/Git
● A plus but not a must have: you have practical experience with Apps, Ruby on Rails, jQuery, Ajax and Print
● The motivation to learn and improve development processes
● A positive mind-set and the people skills to work with various international people in various positions
● Fluent English skills
What we offer:
● Enjoy a responsible function within an exciting entrepreneurial environment
● A high scope of action and creative leeway
● Flexible working hours
● A high-end notebook at your choice, free drinks and team events
● A dynamic, young team in a loft-like office
Did we inspire your curiosity? Can’t wait to meet us personally and impress us with your drive?
Please apply at our online form on http://www.savings-united.com/career. Your contact is Antonia Feldhaus.
If you want to learn more about the company, please visit www.savings-united.com.