Web Designer - Purdue University - Office of Vice Provost for Student Life
For more information about the department: http://www.purdue.edu/vpsl/
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Graphic Technologies, Visual Communication Design or related field.
Consideration will be given to an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 1 year of experience in web design and development with an emphasis in front end technologies.
• Front end frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation and Material Design.
• CMS implementation knowledge such as Wordpress, Cascade or Drupal.
• Experience working with a content management system, Adobe Creative Cloud and Google Analytics.
• Exceptional visual communication skills.
• Ability to translate concepts into effective and functional electronic communication.
• Ability to research and learn new software and use them creatively.
• Portfolio must accompany resume as part of the formal application.
3 years of experience in web design with an emphasis in front end technologies.
• Applications submitted without a portfolio or link to a portfolio will not be considered.
• Purdue will sponsor an employment related visa for this position.
• A background check will be required for employment in this position.
• All applicants must apply via Purdue’s online recruitment system. No other applications/resumes will be accepted.
• FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible for Overtime).
• Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contribution Waiting Period.
• Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.