We seek a creative, resourceful, technologically knowledgeable interactive designer, developer and project manager to support the various interactive marketing programs of Six Flags. In this new position you will play a leading role in helping us to define and create the look and feel of national web-, email-, and content-based marketing initiatives experienced by millions of people each year.
Yours will be the primary design voice on the team and you will have the opportunity to bring your creative vision to life at one of the most well-known — and fun — entertainment brands in the world.
- Design, develop and produce web pages and basic web applications.
- Design, prepare and send out emails and email marketing campaigns.
- Develop graphics and prepare images for various online channels.
- Regularly improve and enhance the look of our online communication.
- Coordinate and/or provide support for a number of interactive marketing projects ranging from online surveys to social media updates; email newsletter distribution to online contests.
- Assist in the administration of interactive marketing applications.
- Various other projects and duties as assigned
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent.
- Drupal design/development experience a big plus
- PHP knowledge a plus
- Cross-browser compatibility and browser degradation strategies.
- Email marketing experience a big plus
- Proficiencies in mobile and tablet UI design.
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
This a full-time (non-contract) professional position at the Six Flags corporate offices located in Grand Prairie, TX (Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex). It features a competitive salary and a generous package of benefits.