Web Designer - #0088
Company: ASUS Computer International
Visualize your future . . . with ASUS
ASUS, a technology-oriented company blessed with one of the world’s top R&D teams, is well known for high-quality and innovative technology. As a leading provider of 3C (computers, communications and consumer electronics) total solutions, ASUS offers a complete product portfolio to compete in the new millennium. We invest in our people and our technologies, and consistently deliver high-quality products. We invite you to explore the opportunities available at Asus to see what your future may hold.
We are seeking a highly creative Web Designer for our growing Marketing team. The ideal designer would have an understanding of web design and hands-on experience designing web sites, landing pages, banners, email campaigns and various other online-based creative.
- You bookmark websites and interactive design that inspires you, and you like to keep current on new innovations.
- Work well independently but enjoy the collaborative process of working with a creative team. Are interested in receiving and giving feedback in a team environment.
- You have an advanced understanding of design principles, typography, and page layout, and have an impeccable eye for detail.
- While having a high standard for craftsmanship you also feel comfortable juggling multiple projects and tight turnarounds.
This position requires:
- Experience integrating rich media, social media content, and embedding videos online.
- Experience with web analytics tools, SEO, and collecting data to inform design and refine approach.
- Experience in Flash ActionScript 2.0/3.0
- Convert designs to web pages and HTML e-mail. Assist in redesigning portions of web pages to improve functionality and usability
- Video editing experience a plus
- Experience designing for mobile is a plus
- Ability to communicate issues/resolutions to supervisor, and to work well under pressure with shifting priorities.
- Must work full time and on site in Fremont, CA
- BA/BFA or equivalent training or experience in interactive arts and web design.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 4 years experience but the right mix of experience, enthusiasm, and talent is most important
(Job functions are subject to change at any time)
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era, with a broad product portfolio that includes notebooks, netbooks, motherboards, graphics cards, displays, desktop PCs, servers, wireless solutions, mobile phones and networking devices. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS won 3,268 awards in 2009, and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with the Eee PC™. With a global staff of more than 10,000 ASUS ranks among BusinessWeek’s InfoTech 100, and has been on the listing for 12 consecutive years. Click here to learn more about ASUS.
ASUS provides health coverage, Dental, vision, and a 401(k) to its employees and seeks only qualified candidates for this position. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state and federal laws.