Web Design Rockstars - Long Term Freelance
Kinetix is a rapidly growing web and e-commerce design agency. We’re searching for creative web design rockstars to join our team as freelancers. We are looking for long term relationships with talented designers, with the opportunity for part-time or full-time positions in the long run.
About The Work:
Most projects involve creating visual designs for new custom websites (from prototypes/wireframes to finished PSD layouts). Projects range from simple informational sites, to advanced online stores. Experience in a broad range of UI design projects is preferred. Some projects also involve laying out individual content pages using our content management system and content we have gathered by the client (after the PSDs are converted to html/css/js, tested, and integrated into the CMS system by our development team).
Hourly rates are negotiable based on experience and performance on projects over time. You provide an hourly estimate at the beginning of each project after reviewing the project brief.
- have a beautiful portfolio and diverse web design experience.
- are a Photoshop ninja.
- design is your sixth sense (you dream in Helvetica Neue).
- are experienced with HTML and CSS (for projects that involve building out inside site pages from an HTML template using text and image content).
- know a thing or two about jQuery (not required, but a strong bonus).
- are able to work at least 10-20 hours per week (varies by our project volume, the more available you are, the better).
- have excellent communication skills and will be responsive to fellow Kinetix team members during business hours (via email, IM, etc).
- will be accountable to project deadlines.
- are available to take on multiple projects immediately. Bonus if you are otherwise uncommitted and will be able to work for us consistently (these candidates will be considered for full time positions).
How to apply
** NOTE: We are currently accepting applications from US citizens/residents only.**
Apply online at: