Web Design / Developer - Ongoing Relationship
Quill Design – a small midwest web development company specializing in Ecommerce development is looking for a progressive, web developer, designer to help with our various projects big and small.
This is a telecommute opportunity and we are looking for someone who is typically available during normal business hours.
Our immediate needs are for a designer/developer who is strong in:
- JQuery – utilizing/modifying existing JQuery and the ability to write JQuery code for various tasks.
- CSS – Taking designs and slicing them up and integrating them as a skin into our SiteDirector product (ecommerce shop – Coldfusion). Also – modifying current designs and all the CSS code involved.
- Responsive – we are looking for someone who is familiar with responsive design – as a bonus familiar with foundation.
- Mobile – you will need experience with mobile development.
- Design – Along with the CSS/JQuery work – we are looking for someone that has a good eye on design and can pull off designs with ease – though many of our designs are ecommerce shops – making them pop as much as possible is important. Plus along with much of the CSS work, comes some design work.
Also having these following skills are a huge benefit:
- ColdFusion – though this isn’t a requirement – it is a huge plus (we do everything in ColdFusion). If you don’t know Cold Fusion – not a big deal as long as you are familiar with working with dynamic languages and have a desire to learn as you go.
- MS SQL – not a requirement – but If you have MS SQL Skills that would also be a plus.
We are looking for someone who is available 20 – 40 hours per week.
Have the ability to define out the project timeframe and meet those times.
Must have very good English – no exceptions.
We are looking for honesty in your resume/portfolio – it will only benefit us both. If you do not have strong css or jquery skills (as well if your design is weak) please do not respond.