Web Content Specialist
At The Johns Hopkins Hospital,
We’re Growing. And so are the reasons to work here.
The Johns Hopkins Hospital has led the way for over a century with medical advances that have benefited people throughout the world. Working in a world-renowned, 1,000+ bed, teaching hospital, our employees are dedicated to discovering new possibilities and growing in their careers.
Johns Hopkins Medicine’s Department of Marketing and Communications is seeking a Web Content Specialist. As a member of the Internet Strategy & Web Services team serving the Johns Hopkins Health System, the Web Content Specialist will focus on the online needs of Neurology & Neurosurgery.
• Managing and coordinating the growth of the department’s web site
• Managing large project builds and daily updates to the site
• Ensuring suitability and optimization of copy for the online environment, consistency in style and tone, relevancy for target groups and adherence with organization-wide branding, messaging, and infrastructure
• Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, or Journalism or related field, or equivalent education and related training
• 4 years of relevant experience
• Strong writing and project management skills
• Some knowledge of information architecture
• Ability to collaborate with team members and diverse employees and to articulate strategy to stakeholders
It’s because we value the people who work here that we offer an unparalleled benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a generous tuition reimbursement program, multifaceted retirement options and even college grant tuition for your dependents.
Take your career to new heights and apply at www.hopkinsmedicine.org/careers and refer to Req 34064.
Your life’s work begins here.
EOE/AA, M/F/D/V – The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to recruiting, supporting, and fostering a diverse community of outstanding faculty, staff, and students. All applicants who share this goal are encouraged to apply.