Web Content Specialist
At The Johns Hopkins Hospital,
We’re Growing. And so are the reasons to work here.
The Johns Hopkins Hospital has led the way for over a century with medical advances that have benefited people throughout the world. Working in a world-renowned, 1,000+ bed, teaching hospital, our employees are dedicated to discovering new possibilities and growing in their careers.
We are currently hiring a Web Content Specialist. As a member of the Internet Strategy & Web Services team serving Johns Hopkins Medicine International (JHI), the Web Content Specialist will focus 100% on the online needs of JHI.
• Managing and coordinating the growth of the department’s web sites
• Steering strategic growth
• Managing large project builds and daily updates to the sites
• Ensuring suitability and optimization of copy for the online environment, consistency in style and tone, relevancy for target groups and adherence with organization-wide branding, messaging, and infrastructure
• Shaping the strategy of all web sites and additional online and digital initiatives under JHI, marrying JHI’s strategy with that of Johns Hopkins Medicine whenever appropriate while creating a unique strategy representative of JHI’s worldwide mission
• Bachelor’s degree
• Four years of previous experience
• Strong writing and project management skills
• Knowledge of information architecture
• Ability to collaborate with team members and diverse employees
• Ability to articulate strategy to key stakeholders
• Previous international online strategy experience is preferred
It’s because we value the people who work here that we offer an unparalleled benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a generous tuition reimbursement program, multifaceted retirement options and even college grant tuition for your dependents.
Take your career to new heights and apply at www.hopkinsmedicine.org/careers and refer to Req 35002.
Your life’s work begins here.
EOE/AA, M/F/D/V – The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to recruiting, supporting, and fostering a diverse community of outstanding faculty, staff, and students. All applicants who share this goal are encouraged to apply.