Web Application Designer
Are you an experienced UI/UX designer with a desire to design multi-million dollar software applications – from the ground up?
We’re looking for a talented, passionate, artistic, technically-savvy individual to create a state-of-the-art user experience for our flagship business software. As a data visualization company, we take pride in our ability to provide cutting-edge technology with best-in-class user interface design.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to explore your artistic side while designing and implementing the user experience for a number of business software applications. Our company offers one of the best work environments in the country – with a generous profit sharing program, free fitness membership, paid vacation, and a flexible working schedule.
- Create the HTML, CSS and images necessary for a web UI that is cross-browser compatible
- Mock-up the basic user experience and UI flow experience, including error messaging, dialogs, and screen flow
- Create all screens required during application development, as needed
- Assist developers with basic integration of UI
- Work in a team-based environment to respond to requests as they come up
- All created material must be well organized and documented to assist in integration
- Create mobile (tablet and smartphone) UI mockups
You might have to assist in deep view integration into the application by actually creating ASP.NET views
- University degree or College diploma in interactive design/new media design or related discipline (We need to know you’ve got the basics down.)
- At least 3 years’ experience creating front-end UI with at least 3 year for enterprise web applications. We will NOT consider candidates which have only website design experience
- At least 3 years professional experience with HTML4/CSS2, 1 year experience with HTML5/CSS3
- Ability to create both raster-based and vector-based graphics
- Proficiency with Adobe CS tools, including Illustrator, PhotoShop and InDesign
- Current knowledge of browser implementation differences (compatibility)
- Experience with ASP.NET, MVC3, Razor or other view engines
- Experience with AJAX
- Experience creating user-interactive web pages
- Knowledge of web accessibility (508) requirements
- Experience with Mobile UI Design is considered an asset
Candidate must supply a sample portfolio of their work in order to be considered for an interview